EOA Children's Services
Our Mission is Empowering Children and Families to Learn, Connect, and Succeed.
EOA Children's Services is a child and family development program that
provides comprehensive, holistic education to children and families.
EOA Children’s Services is more than child care. We are a child development program where children develop a positive view of themselves and a sense of responsibility for their actions. A place where young children gain school readiness skills while learning through interacting with materials and sharing experiences with other children, their families, and their teachers. With opportunities for children to explore, develop problem-solving skills, improve body coordination, develop social skills, and stimulate creativity. We provide support for families as the primary educators of their children, and the opportunity to work closely with staff to grow and develop as a family.
- Submitting the online application does not place your child on the waiting list for Head Start/Early Head Start, only when all required documents are submitted will your child be determined eligible and then placed on the waiting list.
- The application will expire at the end of the program year in which you are applying. If you are applying for the 2018-2019 School Year, then your application will expire May 2019.
- You are responsible for updating any changes regarding your phone number, address, and family information once your application has been submitted. This includes child support, SSI, TEA, and student financial aid
The following documents are needed to complete the child's application:
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Birth
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Divorce Decree/Custody Documentation
- TB Test with results (For children born outside of the U.S.)
- Proof of family income for the previous tax year, such as 2018 1040 tax forms for parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and ALL related household members supported by the parent(s)
Other documents required for EOA Children's Services:
- Up-to-date immunizations throughout the year
- Physical Exam or Well Baby Check with blood lead test, hemoglobin, and hematocrit
- Dental Exam
To Apply for Head Start and Early Head Start in English: Click Here
If you've previously applied please call 479-313-7925 to add another family member or update information.
Para aplicar para Head Start/Early Head Start en español: Oprima Aqui
Si ya tiene una solicitud por favor llame al 479-313-7925 para agregar a otro hijo a su silicitud o para cambiar su informacion de contacto.
EOA CHILDREN'S SERVICES LOCATIONS
Central Office, 1643 E Huntsville Road, Fayetteville AR 72701 Phone 479-521-5571
Ivory M Conley Center, 1225 Wood Ave, Fayetteville AR 72701 Phone 479-571-4710
Ellen Smith Center, 2052 S Garland Ave, Fayetteville AR 72701 Phone 479-443-1840
West Washington County Center, 901 S Mitchell Ave, Lincoln AR 72744 Phone 479-824-5995
Oak Center, 500 Oak Avenue, Springdale AR 72764 Phone 479-751-4430
Springdale Airport Center, 800 Charles Ave, Springdale AR 72764 Phone 479-751-9461
Pat Walker Center for Children, 260 Victory Lane, Springdale AR 72764 Phone 479-927-1232